Jan 12, 2010

Trying new things



So in the middle of this economic crises I've decided I should do something to change my professional goals, or maybe even a little of my personal goals as well.


A while ago I created a Face Book account, which got me addicted for few months. Twitter?? Nah... in my opinion it would be just another FB with different settings. I still look up things on FB, but not as often. It got old, besides that it didn't really add anything to my life. In fact just took away, if know what I mean.

So I heard people talking about blogging, watched that movie Julie & Julia, and then my sister needed me to put a website together for her new business and I suggested her a blog, because she did not know that although I'm Graphic Designer, I can't build a website.

That got me thinking...

If all these people can do it, so can I!!! I'm not a writer by any means, nor English is my first language, and that's probably why you will see some errors here - but get used to it, not sure how much better I can get. Just try to think of a 31 years old lady with a cute accent talking and this will be more pleasant ;)

Anyway, this is my first time blogging and I hope I like it and get something out of it. If you have any input to give me, please do so. I will be back tomorrow and tell you a little bit more about me.

Have a great day!!

0 comments: