Jan 13, 2010

What I like



Today I'm going to tell you a bit more about myself...

I was born and raise in a big city in Brazil, Sao Paulo.
I came to the U.S to learn English and I liked here so much that I decided to stay and make it my new home. I've been living in St. Louis, Missouri for the last 10 years. It is a great city to visit, and some say it is a great place to live too. I'm honestly just O.K with the city. I don't know... I miss the ocean and I definitely don't like the winter here.

My whole family is back in Brazil, and here I'm trying to "build" one of my own. I've been married for 3 1/2 years to a lovely Bosnian man. We don't have kids yet, just the most wonderful dog ever. Ha!!! Don't we all say that?!! But he is!!!

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm a Graphic Designer and I love what I do. Maybe not so much for who I do it for, but that's a whole different blog.

Photography is my hobby... if I only had enough money to invest in cameras I would probably not be sitting in front of this computer right now :\

I used to play volleyball and at a certain point I used to be good too.

I love books!! I said I love books, not to read. However I've been getting better at it. I've noticed how much impact that can have on my career.

I LOOOOOOOVE to travel. My husband and I try to plan a big vacation overseas once a year. In fact we were searching for ideas last night for this year's vacation. Any suggestion?

I love Mexican food, ice cream and chocolate. I'm not so into veggies, so I try to drink V8 to pretend I'm healthy sometimes.

I workout and take Zumba class once a week. Very fun!!!

I'm flip-flops on Summer and scarves on winter.

I like color. I like happy. I like smile. I like music. I like dance. I like fun.

0 comments: